Las Vegas Strip Casinos
- Wynn and Encore are large scale masterpieces by famed developer Steve Wynn which bring unparalleled elegance and luxury to the Strip. From the original Van Gogh and Picasso paintings to the Maserati dealership to the upscale boutiques (Louis Vuitton, Chanel) to its own golf course the Wynn and Encore casinos set the bar high.
- Bellagio Mediterranean villa themed hotel and casino combines the relaxation from beautiful botanical flower gardens to the excitement of an upscale gaming environment. Often ranked as one of the top ten casinos in the world, the Bellagio's famous dancing water fountain show is not the only reason nearly everyone stops at this casino during their trip.
- The Venetian Resort transports you to the opulence of Italian living with marble baths, marble floors, huge domed ceilings, roman columns and artistic statues of some of the great Italian leaders. Obviously, the Italian food is amazing, the shopping experience similar to Venice and the gaming excitement from the poker room to the pit is always rocking.
- Mandalay Bay attractions include the best MMA and boxing matches, some of the most delicious restaurants and awesome nightclubs. An awesome casino gaming floor makes it a preferred destination. Looking to stand out, stay at the especially chic THEhotel or the quite and luxurious Four Seasons which is a hotel within a hotel.
- MGM Grand is large scale entertainment at its finest. From a massive gaming floor to a multi-story nightclub, the MGM Grand Casino is always at the center of attention.
- Caesar's Palace is a sprawling array of Italian styled buildings that make up an entire block of the Las Vegas Strip. A huge poker room, large sports betting area and endless rows of slot machines makes the Caesar's Palace Casino a popular place to stay and play.
- CityCenter is nearly everything you would need to live in one place. Living the life of luxury with world-class spas, incredible architecture, fine art, several hotels, high-tech conveniences, variety of shopping, pleasurable dining and scenic pools make living at CityCenter a dream. With over 4,000 rooms the Aria Resort and Casino takes gaming to a whole new level.
- Mirage Casino Resort takes visitors through an atrium reminiscent of the rainforest, complete with tall trees, birds and waterfalls. Pass by the regular assortment of games like roulette, blackjack, poker, craps and slots and you will be near the back of Mirage where if you are staying there you can enjoy the thousands of palm trees which surround the Vegas Strip's best pools.
- The Palms Casino Resort and the Rio Hotel and Casino both let you experience entertainment and excitement that matches even the most energetic visitors. Both are always in the discussion for Vegas' top destinations to eat, shop, gamble, party and watch shows.
- Paris Las Vegas is hard to miss, with its half-sized replica of the Eiffel Tower that is built right into the casino. While enjoying the Eiffel Tower's casual dining at the base or the French cuisine offered at the top, the incredible views of the Strip's lights and the Bellagio Fountains will overwhelm your senses.
The luxurious casinos on the Strip make Vegas one of the top destinations for visitors from around the world. There are about 7-8 casinos where the guests hotel stay is so spectacular you will feel like you've died and gone to Heaven.The top casinos on the Vegas Strip are Mandalay Bay, Caesar's Palace, Wynn, Venetian, Bellagio and CityCenter. Choosing one over another is often best served by your particular needs. The second tier has the Mirage, Paris, Luxor and the Imperial Palace. These are all fantastics places to stay comfortably and be close to all the action on the Strip. Harrah's, Bally's, Tropicana and the Flamingo are often the cheapest hotels on the Vegas Strip and popular with the twenty something crowd who like being in a great middle of the Strip location and saving some money at the same time. The Rio Casino, the Palms Casino and the Las Vegas Hilton are only a couple blocks off the strip but that gives them all more space to offer large resort style rooms and spacious gaming areas.with less Las Vegas Boulevard walk-in traffic.