Skip to content
Vegas Strip Hotel Rooms
- In Vegas hotel rooms come in all shapes and sizes. From mind-blowing penthouse suites to small-budget rooms the Strip has the ideal for any leisure visitor.
- Often searching for a cheap Vegas hotel room can find you places to stay at some of the major Strip casinos and than you can compare the amenities verse the varying prices. Often, the second tier casinos like Tropicana and Bally’s who offer huge price cuts to attract patrons who might have initially preferred staying at one of the top tier casinos like the Bellagio and Wynn.
- Know what you want. Most of us want to stay on the Strip in a room that offers a comfortable and spacious area that is well furnished with a great view of the Strip or of the pool. You do not need to blow your leisure budget on expensive hotel rooms at the biggest name place just to get these amenities. Basically, you are paying premium for rooms at the Wynn and Bellagio, which as nice as they are, they just might not be worth paying three times the price. Save some overhead costs and get nearly as nice place to sleep at the Tropicana, Mirage or the Rio all of which have nice pool environments.
- Room prices are cheaper on the weekdays. Monday through Friday are a fraction of the cost so if your in Vegas during the week you can often find a top luxury hotel room for an amazing price.
- If you are in Vegas and you want luxury, than Wynn and Encore may be the best place to stay on the strip. A standard room has 640 square feet and the best amenities. More expensive than most, if you plan on spending considerable time in your hotel room or you just want the best treatment Vegas has to offer than make a room reservation here. Tip, the Wynn and Encore are considerably cheaper during the weekdays.
- Want a $6,000 per night room? The Bellagio Villas are like estates ranging from 6,500 to 8,500 square feet with 130 staff members who tend to the nine villas. The elaborate villas come with up to seven beds and baths. Each villa has its own workout room, sauna, fully-equipped kitchen, salon, fireplace, liquor filled bar, massage area, marble flooring, and a private pool and spa.
- Spas get no better than at the Venetian’s Canyon Ranch SpaClub. 69,000 square feet make it one of the best spa and fitness places on the planet. A room at the Venetian sure would make the trips to this dream spa a short walk.
- The pool at the Mirage has always been considered one of the top places to hang out in Vegas. However, only Mirage Hotel guests are allowed into the pool area. So if you plan on spending some serious time staying cool in the pool, consider the Mirage a brilliant idea.
- The Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas is like somehow stepping into a space warp that transports you out of Vegas and into your own little paradise. For a couple hundred dollars a night, take the family and enjoy total bliss.
- To find your Utopia when looking for a hotel room in the Vegas Strip consider what you plan on doing and what is your budget. Finding a room close to the things you like to do can often save you considerable time and effort. Having a view important? Many of the Vegas Strip hotels have excellent views of the Bellagio Water Fountains which makes many hotel window views of the Vegas Strip something to behold and really enjoy.