Las Vegas Sports Books
Las Vegas has some of the most incredible locations to watch sports and seeing that sports betting is legal in Las Vegas many people choose to place wagers at the sports books.
- ESPN Zone is the best place to watch sports in Las Vegas and is the perfect compliment to the New York New York sports book which is only a few steps away from the ESPN Zone. With deliciously greasy food, leather chairs, tables with private televisions and plenty of passionate sports fans this sports entertainment experience is number one on the Las Vegas top ten sports books list.
- Caesars Palace is regularly ranked as the number one sports book in Las Vegas by the Las Vegas Review Journal for all sorts of reasons many of which are based on the betting offerings that include some of the best parlay cards and futures wagering options.
- Las Vegas Hilton is one of the biggest sports books in the world with 1,000 seats on two levels inside the 30,000 square foot sports mega-place. The 20 foot wide and 15 foot tall television screen is the centerpiece of over 60 high-definition televisions. The Eight Pole Bar and Superbook Super Snack Bar make this the ultimate destination to watch sports in Las Vegas.
- Wynn Sports Book is very upscale and popular for horse betters. With everything at the Wynn set up for VIPs, the wood decor and ultra-comfortable leather swivel armchairs makes for a spacious and relaxed place to watch sports.
- With seating for over 300, the Mandalay Bay sports book is highly energized as the entire place watches the big game on a monstrous 28 foot tall and 30 foot wide projection television.
- Golden Nugget is only this far down the top ten Vegas sports book list because it is downtown, otherwise the state-of-the-art LED betting boards, comfortable seating for over 100 people and about 60 high-definition plasma televisions makes this the sports betters dream.
- Orleans is the place for Monday Night Football. The Mardi Gras themed 150 seat sports book comes alive with the best MNF party in Vegas.
- MGM Grand has almost a 1 to 1 television to guest ratio and with seating for over 100 people that means a lot of televisions. For the highest of the high rollers, four above ground enclosed sky boxes with surround sound audio and state of the art visuals await.
- The Red Rock Casino Sports Book is the ultimate sports book with its unprecedented wall of televisions. 96 feet of televisions back to back and on top of one another 18 feet high makes the largest wall of television you can find almost anywhere in the world. From one spot you will be able to watch several dozen different sporting events from all over the world. The ideal spot for watching multiple sports at the same time. With VIP treatment and plenty of betting options, the Red Rock Casino could be the best spot except it is off the Las Vegas Strip Boulevard.
- Mirage should not be the tenth on this top ten list since it is best known for being the spot to place large bets. With the largest betting limits and the fact the Mirage sports book accepts action on straight bets, money lines, parlays, teasers, and totals makes this a favorite. Add in the fact you are close to the Mirage poker room and the California Pizza Kitchen and you can see why this place is packed on Sunday afternoons during football season and every day and night during NCAA March Madness.