Las Vegas Shows
- If you only go to one Vegas show during your trip, make it the Bellagio's A Cirque du Soleil Show at the "O". More expensive than most other shows, the Cirque de Soleil's popularity spurred several branch off shows elsewhere on the Strip like MGM Grand's KA.
- Blue Man Group features a night of laughs and passionate music by performers who every day delight large crowds at the Venetian without ever saying a word.
- Love Broadway? The Vegas Strip has some of the favorites like Mandalay Bay's Lion King and Venetian's Phantom of the Opera. For a more intimate show invite yourself to the reception at Tony and Tinas Wedding at the Rio.
- Excalibur's Tournament of Kings takes place at King Arthur's Arena. The nightly dinner show is one of the best values on the Strip combining a delicious meal with jousting, sword fighting, dragons and sexy maidens. A great option for families but be prepared to eat like they did in medieval times with your hands.
- Music performances usually cost the most, so if you want to hear the Hilton's Barry Manilow or Caesars Palace's Elton John perform be ready to pony up the dough, otherwise get your musical fix at one of the casino lounges for free including the dueling pianos at New York New York.
- Penn and Teller's show at the Rio is probably the funniest comedy on the Vegas Strip, but the Improv at Harrah's has a bit more audience participation and a guarantee that no two shows will ever be the same.
- If you are looking for many muscular men showing off their chiseled bodies than the Chippendales show at the Rio and Australia's Thunder from Down Under at Excalibur will certainly make all the ladies in your group very excited. If you are looking for some pretty ladies showing off their sexy bodies than the Las Vegas Show Girls produce the best topless review.
- Every magician on the Strip leaves spectators asking one another what just happened as they exit following the shows final magic trick. If you got kids go see Lance Burton at the Monte Carlo or Rick Thomas and his tigers at the Tropicana, otherwise see the legend, David Copperfield at the MGM.
- Beatles LOVE and Viva Elvis will certainly take you back in time. The 60's English band rocks the hippies of yesteryear at the Mirage while Rock and Roll legend performs at the luxurious Aria at City Center.
- For discounted tickets to many of the shows on the Vegas Strip buy same day tickets at the cheap ticket shops in a few locations on the Strip including near the MGM and by Fashion Show Mall.
Vegas shows are one of the main attractions for many visitors. The world's best live entertainers headline shows that run every day year round at all hours of the day. The comedians on the Strip will surely make you laugh out loud while the magicians can mesmerize enormous crowds of all ages. The hottest singers embrace the casino venues because the specially designed stages make their performances in front of thousands of fans totally rock. Always a favorite stop for popular bands, Las Vegas holds some of the best concerts every year. Oh, and the Rio's statuesque Chippendales are always a hit with ladies.
Expect to pay from $40 to $200 for tickets. Demand controls the price, so generally speaking the better shows are more expensive. Look at a few of the discount Vegas show tickets that are located in several locations along the Strip. One of these Vegas discount show ticket sales can be found at the Showcase mall which is next door to the MGM Grand. Find the Tickets 2 Night desk (888-4TIX2NITE (484-9264)) and you can see the big list of reasonably priced tickets to most of the major shows. Get to the show early enough to comfortably find your seat and be able to grab a drink and some snacks before the show starts.