Las Vegas Luxury and Exotic Car Rentals
Many people travel to Las Vegas for the glamorous style, and nothing symbolizes style like luxury cars and exotic cars. Many Las Vegas luxury car rental and exotic car rental services provide those interested in cruising down the Strip with some of the most desirable vehicles. For a taste of the finer things in life, get behind the wheel of head-turning, music blasting and engine throttling machine and set your mirrors with Vegas Boulevard in the background and head towards the nearby mountains for the ultimate driving adventure.
- Vegas rents millions of vehicles each year, so the opportunity to find competitive rates and a great deal on your vehicle is very likely. Often, you will be blown away at how easy it is to get behind the car of your dreams, even if it is for just a little while. When you pick a car rental consider your needs. First is budget, how much do you want to spend? Second is capacity, how many people need to be able to fit inside the car? Third is time frame, how long do you need the car for? Lastly are specs, what driving capabilities and amenities do you want your vehicle to have?
- Read the rental terms and policies provided by the car rental company. You will need a valid United States drivers license, proof of current personal or business full coverage automobile insurance (bring your insurance card), major credit card (the one used to make the reservation). Additional insurance for luxury and exotic cars are often available from the rental agency, expect to pay about $125-$150 per day with a $10,000 deductible.
- Rolls Royce and similar luxury cars provide an entrance to any special event.
- Consider driving a classic. Vintage coupes, vintage convertibles, vintage limos and many other vintage favorites are available. Rev those engines, classic muscle cars in pristine condition will take you back to the good old days.
- Limousines come with a driver, and the basic ones hold up to 6 passengers. If you have a big wedding party, spring for the ultimate limo that stretches and stretches, holding 35 party goers at once.
- Sports cars are a huge favorite. Seeing a Lamborghini, Ferrari or Porsche cruising around Las Vegas is normal, and seeing those drivers always smiling is also normal. Mercedes, BMW, Corvette, Aston Martin, Maserati, Audi, Dodge Viper, Murcielago Spyder and the Gallardo Spyder are other notable Vegas sports car rental options.
- Prices for exotic cars and luxury cars range from $300 to $1000 or more per day. Some places may let you rent a vehicle by the hour, or have specials which may make it less expensive to go for your ultimate joy ride. Most places also have weekly and monthly rates.
- Delivery to and pick-up from anywhere in Las Vegas is available, and often includes a fee of up to $100. Often pick-up or delivery to the airport is complimentary. Extra drivers also usually cost extra money, normally $100 per extra driver. Smoking is almost always not allowed and can cost you several hundred dollars for breaking their policy. Usually, driving restrictions exist on number of miles allowed per day, with a couple dollars per mile charge for going over. Most rental companies allow you to drive to states next to Nevada, like California, Utah and Arizona.
- Red Rock Canyon, Lake Mead and the Hoover Dam are all nearby and recommended joy rides.
- Do not forget your sunglasses. Happy trails.