Las Vegas Strip Nightclubs
- Tao may just be the best nightclub on the Vegas Strip. Venetian’s combo club has a sushi restaurant, lounge and dance club that dominates the party scene. The Asian themed spacious 42,000 square feet club rocks at capacity when thousands are dancing at once.
- ghostbar rooftop view of the strip automatically puts it amongst the best nightclubs on the Strip. Beyond the amazing views from inside or outside the club, you will find ghostbar’s mystique is in the ghostly style that brings the place aLiVe and attracts plenty of celebrities.
- Rain produces energy that soaks hundreds of high passion dancing and all out partying. The Palms need Rain to complement the more laid-back ghostbar and it does so with one of the most amazing dance floors in the world. Fireballs and Fountains create an epic dance floor and a must for those seeking the hottest scene on the Strip.
- 52 floors up in the luxurious Palms Fantasy Tower, you will find the one and only Playboy Club. Just because it is a top destination for bachelor parties, the Playboy Club has a style and elegance which is pleasing to a mixed crowd. High class service begins with the contemporary redesigned Playboy Bunnie outfits which are worn by over the top beautiful servers, hostesses and dealers. That is right, in the Fantasy Tower all your wildest dreams come alive combining alcohol, beautiful women and gambling. You can play blackjack at nine tables, play video poker at the bar, and try your luck at roulette in between lounging like Hugh Hefner. Remember dress to impress because the dress code is strictly enforced. btw, just upstairs is the Moon nightclub with its heavenly view through the retractable roof and just downstairs is the best Italian restaurant on the Strip Nove.
- Purely speaking, Pure might just be the the most desired place to be on any given night, and this reputation makes the place crawl with famous people. With three different areas to enjoy you will surely find your groove and with its centralized location at Caesars Palace it is always a place to meet friends and should be stop at if planning to jump from club to club.
- Jet is a place for those who love light shows and colorful lasers while they dance and lounge. A longtime favorite amongst Vegas nightclubs, the Mirage created one of the most futuristic themed dancing spots in America in a stylish way that makes you feel like a VIP.
- About a decade after New York’s Studio 54 shut down, it was recreated at the MGM Grand Vegas style with live acrobats swinging from the beams supporting this 22,000 square foot hotspot. Loud music, awesome special effects, smoking go-go dancers and plenty of bartenders makes for a unforgettable weekend party.
- Lavo Nightclub at the Palazzo is a late night favorite where you can feel the Moroccan styled club that flows with great music. At 4,500 square feet Lavo is a bit small, but the more intimate setting is a nice change of pace from some of the giant nightclubs where having a conversation with a friend can seem difficult.
- VooDoo is another rooftop nightclub with spectacular views of the Vegas Strip. The entire experience of VooDoo makes it one of the most talked about nightclubs. Start with a glass elevator that takes you to the Rio’s 51st floor, then walk through a hallway of glow-in-the-dark voodoo masks, then watch the happy to show-off bartenders perform amazing tricks while making your drink and then go dance outdoors with the Strip as your background.
- One of the largest dance floors on the Vegas Strip, LAX at the Luxor allows you to enjoy partying in a large crowd atmosphere. Lounge and restaurant areas are incorporated into one of the primed destinations for high energy dancing.
With the sheer number of people partying on the weekends, the Vegas nightlife is less about where is the place to be and where is the place you want to be. Pick a nightclub that matches your mood, and if your mood changes there is another awesome club less than a 10 minute walk away. Some nightclub deals exist allows you unlimited access for a weekend at several different nightclubs on the Strip for a discounted rate. VIP areas exist in nearly every top nightclub. The European style table service is pricey, but when you are with a group it is the easiest way to party like rock stars.